Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Here Kitty Kitty....

True story. My dad wanted one of those African birds that talk. I honestly cannot remember the specific kind of bird, but the thing's life expectancy would have been like 50 years or something vulgar like that. I can remember the whole family joking with him that if he bought a talking bird, we would teach it to say Here Kitty Kitty. My family has always been so loving and kind. (Picture me rolling my eyes.)

Anyway, the new kittens at the farm are just about the cutest little kittens I have ever seen. Hadley is especially taken with this one. I won't let the kids have an inside cat or kitten; Ella is allergic to them. They will have to settle for a barn cat at the farm that drops a litter of kittens every other month. At least it seems that way.

Poor Ella loved on a kitten a good bit the other day, and she sneezed all afternoon. She really, really wants to love on the kittens, and I just hate it for her that they make her sneeze and have watery eyes.

 
Posted by Picasa

Here Kitty Kitty.