Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Time I Got Fleas...

-There is a flea market not too far from where we live that I have been intrigued by for quite some time. There are lots of handmade signs along the highway advertising the Ghost Town Flea Market. Let me be blunt. It's a little scary looking. While heading home from Huntsville one day, I looked over at J and said, "Let's stop." Full disclosure: I was totally kidding, but I guess it wasn't obvious. Home boy whipped the car in the muddy parking area faster than I could catch my breath and admit to being silly.

 More disclosure: there was definitely a smell. Ella was unable to hide her disapproval.



If you haven't ever stopped by the Ghost Town (or Ghostown), you might want to consider it. There are some sights to see. :) There are also interesting people to meet. 



Posted by Picasa