Friday, September 06, 2013

Would You Claim Me?...I Think Not...

Things that surprise me:

-How much food Layton eats.

-Episodes of Scandal. Olivia Pope and her codependents never fail to make me use various combinations of the words Oh, My, and God.

-The things I find under my sofa when I pull it out to vacuum on occasion.

-The Chick-Fil-A people. Are they ever unhappy? I would be the employee that would get fired for saying, "It's not a great day at Chick-Fil-A, but I have to pretend to be chipper even though I just told my child that, 'I understand why some species eat their young.' Oh, it was my pleasure."

-People of Wal-Mart. It's so wrong, but if loving it is wrong, I don't want to be right.

-The fact that our local high school has a Jumbo Tron. Every time I see it, I make a sound that is a mix between a giggle, a snort, and a gasp. Does anyone else see it and immediately pray that the "More Cowbell" skit will play? If not, you obviously haven't been to a Mississippi State home game.



Things that do not surprise me:

-Hadley attempting to escape my death grip of embarrassment.


-Hadley still trying to escape my grip even after I promise to be good for one picture. 


-Hadley successfully escaping my grip once I try to get all three codependents in one picture.
 
Posted by Picasa

See that? She's actively breaking away in this picture. It looks like there might be a solid two inches between my hand and her shoulder. She did the whole dip down and twist a little bit thing to escape. Ella noticed it too.

Seriously, if I were your mother, you'd probably run from me in public too. lol.