Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Legal and Loving It...

Last week, Jay took off half a day of work. We had some items to renew and update. We stopped by the sheriff's office for each of us to renew a permit.


My children behaved as if they wanted to be thrown in back in a cell. I couldn't resist taking their photo.



We also had to stop by the court house annex to renew a driver's license. I had Ella and Layton (the only two I had with me) stand in front of the blue sheet, so I could take a driver's license picture for each of them.

Layton wasn't tall enough to get his whole head in front of the blue in the photo. He sure is sweet though.

Ella was tall enough for the blue screen to be entirely behind her. She was so pleased to pose for this picture.



The next picture is of our lovely court house annex. It is located one block off the square. If you have to pay property tax, renew a driver's license, record a deed, or buy a car tag (among other things), this is where you go. It's nice to have such a lovely facility to go to. It takes the extreme pain out of writing the check.


No comments: