Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's Cancer to a Giant?...

Village fun...


Lovely ladies...Kate, Elizabeth, and Laura...


The Pepper clan...

A glimpse of the dancing and stage area...





Pearly Cephus Jones....I don't actually know how to spell this band's name.


I love this picture! Kim looks so happy!


Caught Jim dancing with his mother...how sweet is that!?


Saturday evening, Jay and I attended a benefit concert for Will Haney. It was hosted by the Village Pizza. I think I have mentioned our local pizza parlor a time or two. Will and Emily (his wife) have a positive attitude about the whole situation. Will is the last person I thought would have cancer so young in life. He has always been very athletic and healthy. In fact, he was Mr. AHS in high school. That probably means nothing to those of you who are not from our small town. Anyway, please click on Will's name to learn more about his fight against cancer and what you can do to help.

No comments: