Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shiner, Stealer, Sofa...

Last weekend, my sister's children stayed with us. Layton and Charsy didn't quite get along. The evidence of their tiff is the huge black eye Layton has been sporting all week. Thank goodness it is almost gone. You can see the lingering yellow and purple below.



As I was getting pictures off my memory card, I noticed a lot of pictures that looked odd to me. After a more thorough examination, I realized Layton had the camera at some point in the last few days. A sample of his photographic styling has been added to this post for your viewing pleasure. Or, so you can laugh because you know you have found pictures like this on your camera before...I once heard of a woman who discovered nude photographs of herself on her digital camera. Turns out, her children don't respect her privacy while taking a shower. What's the strangest thing your children have captured with your camera?






No comments: