Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sometimes You Wanna Go...

We needed some time to relax. I needed to get away. The children needed a break. I will compose a "real" post later. I am too stressed to write coherently. Let's put it this way...just when I thought things couldn't get worse, Ella fell in a toilet. Less than 24 hours into "vacation mode" we had to seek medical attention and then find a pharmacy for Layton's three prescriptions. None of the children packed their toothbrushes. My grandmother cut herself when we went out to eat. A cockroach that had been mutated by radiation attempted to carry the many small children to its roach den. The slogan for our relaxing week off is..."I want to go home." It's storming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog. I am 24 years old and I still forget my toothbrush too... Try to relax!

tblack said...

It'll get better! Enjoy!!

momx2 said...

Oh Amanda Im sorry.
At least youre at the beach! Miss you!