Thursday, August 14, 2014

Random Pictures from My Phone...

-I love Merchant's in Nashville. I took Hadley to eat there before the Miley Cyrus concert. She enjoyed it as well. Must. Go. Back. Soon.




-The courthouse is under renovation. It makes me a little sad though. This is my favorite lawn on which to sit and eat lunch. :( Maybe if I buy a hard hat, I can still eat lunch there. Do you think anyone would notice? Yeah, it's probably a bad idea. I never claimed to be intelligent.




-I read a status update on Facebook that said something to the effect of: you have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. Hold up. This is a warm and fuzzy theory; however, if you are an enabler, chances are strong you have given to someone who can never repay you.....and have suffered sleepless nights and bleeding ulcers because of it.


-I have these two pictures of art on my phone. Hadley drew them. Sometimes, when I am feeling down, I look at these drawings - they make me smile.



-I am super ready for the weekend. :)