Thursday, October 01, 2009

To Quote an Unwise Man...

"Working is stupid!" I once heard a man utter this phrase. At the time, he was young and probably didn't realize how important being employed can be. I think he might have even still been living with his parents when he informed us that "Working is stupid!" Ever since, a group of us who heard the now infamous rant, jokingly reference it on a regular basis.

Speaking of work, it is busy around my office right now. The individual extension deadline is coming up on October 15. I have a to be done list, and I realized that we still have clients who have not brought in ANYTHING. Because I am always going on and on about work, I thought I'd share a few photos of my office.

This is my desk. Occasionally, I clean it off.

This is my shelf of items I am currently working on. It never gets cleaned off because as soon as I get one task completed, another one comes through the front door. You would think that I have nothing to do after April 15 every year, but you'd be surprised.


This is my drug of choice. Without diet mountain dew, I probably wouldn't stay awake in the mornings.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The actual quote sounded something like this:

"Werkin estupid"

Regards
Justin Credible

"If you work for a living why do your kill yourself working?"

Anonymous said...

Your diet mountain dew = my hot chocolate! It helps. A lot!

Anonymous' BFF said...

Lol at Justin Credible's remarks.

Sincerly Yours,
Mike Awesome