Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Obituary...

So, I am an insomniac. I have always had a LOT of trouble sleeping. I'm guessing that's why my oldest child only sleeps a few hours a night. I'm also guessing that's why my aunt is awake all the time. Sometimes when I wake up in the wee hours of the morning, I think about calling someone to talk to.

Anywhoodle, my doctor recently prescribed some Ambien for me to use on nights when sleep seems to be further away than New Zealand.


I have taken some. I slept for right at 7 hours one night! You have to understand that I haven't had 7 straight hours of sleep in years. Years.

The point of all of this is that Ambien has a ton of strange side effects listed. Last night, I dreamed about writing my own obituary. All night long. It was the only thing in my head, and the dream seemed to last all night. It was so odd. I remember the way it started...

My name is Amanda, and I have lived a small life.

Who dreams about their own obituary? Strange.

No comments: