Friday, December 04, 2009

You Could Fit A Mag Lite In His Mouth...

What on Earth would make Layton make a face like this?



Why would all three sit still long enough for me to snap a quick picture or two with my phone?





Why, it would be the Christmas parade in our home town of course!




I left my car in a good spot earlier today and spent the rest of the afternoon on foot. I carefully placed blankets and hot chocolate mix in the back. Jay brought one of his little heaters that he takes hunting. So, I was able to use boiling water from a nearby office to make hot chocolate, and the little ones were able to sit in the back of the Volvo with the hatch open for the duration of the parade.


Overall, it was a lovely parade. The "Friends of Ripley" had an awesome float! I am hoping to get some pictures of it to put up too. The hubs has promised to email me all of the pictures he took, so I might be able to show more another day...


1 comment:

KK said...

How fun!