Sunday, May 30, 2010

Another Field Day...Another Thing To Do This Summer...

Hadley had a field day at school too. It took place a week after Ella's field day. They didn't do a lot of relays though. That suited Hadley just fine!



Layton helped me work the concession stand...



Well, maybe he ate a lot from the concession stand first! HA!!
Then, he helped!
Posted by Picasa

He did a really good job of helping take money and put it in the money box. I was so proud of him for being such a big boy!! Notice he even got to wear a visitor sticker too!

Hadley threw her name in the hat for riding lessons this summer, and she WON!!! She will be taking English Equestrian on Thursdays this summer!! She is super excited about it since she loves horses more than anything. I am excited for her. I have never won door prizes or raffles, but I think she hit it big this time!!