Sunday, May 23, 2010

D-Rama...

Don't get me wrong; I adore my girls. BUT, they are so much drama!!! Especially my middle child, Ella...

Posted by Picasa

She is full of emotions and flaunts them all the time. She poses for pictures and models clothing. She cries and screams. She is a complete drama queen!!! If she gets a new dress, she wants shoes, a hair bow, and a purse to match. Dirt? Forget it. She wants to stay clean and girly! Girls are so much work!!!!
Layton was different from the day he was born. He is fine in last year's nasty t-shirt and blue jeans three sizes too small. He gets incredibly dirty every day! Sometimes when I put him in the tub at night, I expect the water to turn brown! He doesn't fall out crying when I tell him that I am not buying him the shoes to match an outfit. He never begs for expensive Vera Bradley bags. He doesn't care if his hair is combed or not.
Girls are Drama!