Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blog Hopping...

So, I've been doing some blog hopping lately and neglected to do a good job updating my own blog. Deal with it! This is not the first time I have disappointed my readers....and I have no doubt that it won't be the last time I disappoint my readers...all 5 of you! HA!!!! Does my husband count as a blog reader? He openly admits that he only looks at the pictures. Wow. It just occurred to me that I can write anything I want about the ole hubs, and he will never notice it. Hmmmmm. I feel a post about the hubs brewing for later this week!

Anyways, back to the blog hopping. Jenna is hosting a commenting challenge. You go to 10 blogs a day and leave a comment. This is a great way to find new blogs and make new digital friends!! If you have a chance, please consider participating!!