Monday, February 21, 2011

It Was Good Enough for Me...

I like wine. Not all wine. But yes, I like to have a glass of wine from time to time.



Posted by Picasa


Hands down, my favorite wine is Riesling. It's so light, peachy, and sweet.

Red wine isn't something that I drink a lot of. When I do go red, I typically go for a pinot noir or cabernet. Merlot is not one that I go for often. I find that it has a good bit more bite to it. I asked a friend about the bite, and she said it was because of the tannins in the grapes used to make merlot. She lives in New York City and has already completed culinary school. Now she is taking a nine month wine class. I know the class has a fancy name; I just can't remember it. Ha!

Anyway, I want to expand my wine pleasure. What are your favorite red wines?