Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Little Friends...Yep, I'm About to Get Sued...

My children have the sweetest little friends. No, I did not get permission to put these pictures on my blog, so a lawsuit is probably impending. If your child is shown below, take mercy on my soul. Please.


This little darling is a fraternal twin. At the Easter egg hunt for preschool, she kept hamming it up for me! What do you think, does she ever get her picture made at home? Hmmmmm. :)





 Reid can whack a wiffle ball like nobody's business! Just check out the goose egg on the right side of Layton's forehead next time you see him. HA!

Bubble makers are a huge hit, and these three had a blast at a birthday party with one!


This was absolutely too cute for words!! The little kids at a birthday party were playing hide and go seek. Precious Avery needed help counting past twenty, so Sara leaned down by her ear and counted with her. It was so unbelievably sweet!

And this face? Oh my word! Even though we go to church together, and I've known his parents for a while now, he looked up at me and said, "I'm Harper." Then, he tilted his head. Too cute!


Little Emma is just soooooo sweet! She reminds me of Ella in some ways. She has a very serious demeanor, but when she giggles, she lights up!

And, what would a post about sweet little friends be without a picture of someone with ice cream?!?!?! Yep, Olivia enjoyed every last bite!

Posted by Picasa



Parents, feel free to beat me within an inch of my life. :)