Friday, September 16, 2011

I Want to Be a Cheerleader....Wait, I Changed My Mind...

Hadley is in the band at the middle school. The band plays in the stands for the eighth grade football games and also plays during half-time on the field. They're gearing up to marching with their instruments, but for now they just walk out in one formation, play, and walk back off the field. That was a long enough preface.

I took Ella and Layton with me to watch her play at the first football game. The verdict is still out on whether or not I will let them go again. Ha! Anywhoodle, Ella said she wanted to be a cheerleader. She was fascinated with them and stood by the fence to watch.

Posted by Picasa

Then the cheerleaders did a few stunts. Suddenly, Ella was aware of the fact that given her extremely petite build, if she were to cheer, she would be the flyer. She doesn't want to be a cheerleader anymore. :)