Saturday, November 26, 2011

Something Borrowed...

Yes, I am completely obsessed with my camera. I love to take pictures of my sweet little children. I am well aware of the fact that I am not a gifted photographer, but I also know that with the right tools some of my photographs have turned out remarkably well.

The right tools can be expensive though. A wide angled lens is something that I have been wanting for a long, long time. I just don't want to drop over a thousand dollars on a lens if it's not the best one for me. I wanted to test drive the lens so to speak. I googled a few sites advertising lens rental. That's when I found www.borrowlenses.com. It is the perfect fit for me. I can try out the $2,500.00 lens of my dreams for a few days or weeks and then send it back. I can try out all the lenses that have been on my "possibly" list for my next camera tool purchase before I decide which one to  buy.

I recently borrowed a wide angle lens and a fisheye lens. Here are a couple of pictures with my borrowed lenses.

Fisheye Layton...


The farm in wide angle...



You can rent your dream lens here. Believe me, it's fun!