Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Yo, How Do You?...

Dear Fellow Bloggers,

I am about as blog savvy as my coffee table. I have a question. Can you rotate pictures sent from your phone? I saved this picture to my handy, dandy blogger app, but it's sideways when I pull it up here on the internet. Why? It's normal in the app. Why? This is very frustrating. Tilt your head to the left and keep reading.




I was going to tell you an anecdote about these flowers. I was convinced that someone was stalking me when they were delivered to my office. My birthday and anniversary are both months away, and it is highly doubtful that my hubs would send me flowers for no reason. I opened the card half expecting it to say, "I'll get you" in pig's blood. Instead, I got the BEST surprise I've had in a long time. These beautiful flowers were sent to me by a client. Seriously. They were so pleased with their tax return that they sent me flowers. It made my day!!