Thursday, November 22, 2012

Big Hand, Little Hand...Thank You...

Happy Thanksgiving, dear readers and friends. Today is the day when we choose to be thankful for what we have. I am a thankful person. I am thankful for...

My husband.

My children.

My job.

Moments like this.


 
Posted by Picasa

I am grateful that I am free. I can blog about whatever I like. I can sing in the streets. I can wear pants. It doesn't matter if my hair is perpetually out of control. I am free.

I am humbled by the number of people who read this blog. Thank you. I owe you. All of you. I often feel so disposable, and knowing that you come here to read my words and laugh at me for being an idiot helps remind me that I am not as easily replaced as I believe.

I am just plain grateful. Amanda, Plain and Grateful.