Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jumbo Size Me...

Do you like have 65 rolls of toilet paper in your bathroom storage? I do. Do you like knowing that you are not going to run out of paper towels because you buy an overabundance every chance you get? I do. Raise your hand if you've every bought 196 oz. of A-1. Raise your hand if you have ever had 7,685 Q-Tips in your pantry. I'm not even entirely sure why I felt compelled to bring home 100 pounds of sugar. Ahhh, the trappings of a big, discount store. 

Do you need enough spaghetti sauce to feed your whole neighborhood? 


Do you need 6 pounds of unhealthy cheddar sauce?




It would be nice if food for Layton could be sold in bulk like this. The reality is that most gluten free, natural, preservative free, organic food that Layton eats doesn't have much of a shelf life. I keep all of his baked goods in the freezer to extend their viability, but I can't help but admit it would be nice to buy 8 pounds of rice treats that are free of high fructose corn syrup. :)

Instead, I will pack lunch boxes with 74 of the 100 juice boxes I bought because the codependents only like 3 of the 4 flavors in the jumbo pack. 

I need to have my head checked. Clearly.