Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Should Sooooo....

What do you think the codependents would do if I were to institute this?



The truth is that I have to keep all laptops, tablets, ipods, etc away from the codependents until their homework is finished. Otherwise, not one thing would get completed. "Can I play the Wii?," they ask. Each and every time I reply with something along the lines of...Is your homework finished?...or...Is your room clean?...or...Did you hang up your things?...There is always a catch. You'd think I was trying to amputate a limb with a rusty butter knife the way they wail after hearing the word no. 

How about all of you? Are you met with these same issues? Or do you have children that love to take care of responsibilities before playing with their electronic devices?