Friday, January 25, 2013

Rocket Science, Brain Surgery, and Me..

Some things are harder to do than controlling nuclear fusion.

...Like taking care of the dirty dishes every day.

...Or managing the ridiculous amounts of dirty laundry.

...Or sweeping food crumbs off the floor.

...Or throwing away Capri Sun straw wrappers. (Am I the only one who finds this stuck all over the place?)

...Or putting away clean socks.

...Or packing lunches for school.

Some things are so difficult to master that only one family member can handle the daunting tasks. Bwhahaha.



I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'm off my game. Also, we've been swamped. Let's see. Layton had mono. Seriously. Then the poor fellow had the flu. Then Ella had the flu. And did I mention it's tax season? My mother-in-law had a hospital stay. All in the last few weeks....so I've been a little stressed and busy. I promise to get some of my draft posts completed and published sooner than later. :)