Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Skeet and Skoot...


Some days in the South are just too beautiful to ignore. It's true. There are days that beg for me to come outside. Days when the sun is shining and the temperature is warm. Days when fun can be had. Days when the kids and I can shoot skeet with J. Believe it or not, it is really fun.




Every time...I am amazed at how many pieces the clay bursts into.



These two just think it's fun to wear the "ear muffs" and look adorable. I can't say that I blame them.



These little suckers are pretty neat. They are so light weight. I don't know why, but before I ever met J and was exposed to skeet, I just assumed that clay discs were heavy like clay pots. He has since edumacated me. Edumacate is redneck for educate. :) We've already discussed the whole southern twang thing, so you should understand just fine. 
 
Posted by Picasa