Monday, July 08, 2013

Can I Take a Picture?...

Hola, friends! How are ya? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and were able to celebrate July 4th in style. We didn't do much over the weekend. It was rainy. Rainy. As in, when did I move to Seattle, rainy. I didn't take very many pictures at all. In fact, I might have only taken one or two. Also, I am a lazy bum who hasn't bothered to get the pictures off her memory card.

So...

Instead of Red, White, and Blue pictures, I will show you two photographs I took of the codependents....

Just say it. Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. Who are these children, and why are they always such a hot mess?
I've been trying to figure out for years why this is their reaction to seeing me pull out my camera. No joke. Only 1 of every 50 shots I take are of smiling, happy children. The rest look like this...



Even when I think I pulled off a major coup and got a decent picture.....I realize Layton was giving one of his sisters a set of bunny ears and has chocolate on his face.
 
Posted by Picasa

Classic.