Monday, July 15, 2013

Eighty-Seven Cent Lip Gloss...

Hiya, gang! Did you have a fabulous weekend? We did. The weekend kicked off with a great party for my precious cousin Leigh Ann. She's getting married this Fall; I have so many fond memories of her as a bitsy baby and child. She is the youngest of the cousins on that side of my family, so I got to watch her grow up. The party was so much fun though! If I didn't think it would seem creepy, I would have taken my camera because the decor was adorable! And the company wasn't so shabby either! :)
We kept on with our laid back weekend by spending the first half of Saturday lounging around the house. We got brave and ventured to the river in the afternoon though.

It was a wet...



...wet...


...'n wild...


...a wet 'n wild time...
 
Posted by Picasa

More pictures from the weekend will follow because we spent time at the Kiddie Carnival too! Ah, the Kiddie Carnival! If you are in North Alabama and are looking for some serious fun on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night during the month of July, check out the Kiddie Carnival. It's the most fun your children will have for $10 or less. We bought $10 worth of tickets and didn't even use them all, so we have a stash to get us started the next time we go.

Hope you had a great weekend!!!