Monday, July 22, 2013

It's All About You...No Really...It's About Me This Time...

It's that time of year again!!!





I LOVE the commenting challenge because it forces me to comment on blogs. I'm really good about reading the blogs I follow; I just don't comment near as much as I should. Also, this is a fun way to discover new blogs and make a TON of online friends. 

Today's post is supposed to be sort of an introduction to me. 

Hi. 
I'm Amanda, and I blog. I live in a small community in Alabama with my husband and three children. The children are my codependents. Hadley is 13, Ella Channing is 9, and Layton is 7. They keep me very busy between soccer, art, flag corp, etc. 

Some of my favorite things are:

Dancing while I clean the house. 

Laundry. That's a lie. 

Wine
Checking Fail Blog at night before I go to bed. 

Good bourbon

Trips to the beach. 

Publicly humiliating myself. This one just keeps happening, so I might as well enjoy it. 

Schnitzel

Long walks on the beach

Pina Coladas

Getting caught in the rain.

Ok, the last three are also lies, but it sounded good, right?

I really do love schnitzel. 

The smell of new person. I think new person is probably the best smell on the planet. If it wouldn't break my last thread of sanity, I would totally have another baby just to smell new person for a while. 



Most of the time I blog about the things we do as a family. Sometimes I blog about completely inappropriate things, and sometimes I reveal too much information.

I guess I summed myself up pretty well on the About the Enabler page. 

Other places to find me:



Now, let's start commenting!