Thursday, November 28, 2013

Looking up...Looking for Hope...

This is a special week. Thanksgiving. There are many things for which I am thankful.

My energetic, sometimes odd, twerking family.
My job.
My home.
Things like that. I am very, very thankful for what I have in life. I am even thankful for many things that I don't have in life. I have it pretty darn good.

This past Sunday during the 11:00 worship hour I looked around the sanctuary at all the thankful people. I saw mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, best friends, sisters, brothers, lawyers, soldiers, business owners, government employees, nurses, ministers, artists, children...I saw hope.

 
Posted by Picasa

I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all enjoy your turkey and dressing. I hope you see the good in the world. I hope.