Thursday, January 02, 2014

Look Away...I'm Rambling Again...

Wow. In the last year she has grown so much. She looks so small and young in this picture.

 
Posted by Picasa

Another year is in the books.

I am grateful for the new year and the new start. I think it will be a good one. I elected not to make any resolutions. I thought I might, but then I decided I would just be setting myself up for disappointment. I am pretty hard on myself.

I have decided to cut my hair shirt. You can laugh at me later.

I should be cooking dinner, but I haven't been to the store. What to do? How about one of you comes to my house and makes dinner magically appear. Yeah, I didn't think that would work.

I have had such a nice, relaxing holiday season. I am not ready for the storm that is about to hit. Tax season is looming. Anyone want to be my personal servant for a few months?

See ya later friends.