Thursday, February 27, 2014

Down on Me...

Last Sunday was fabulous. The weather was nice enough that we could run around outside. We played tennis in the yard and went for a long walk through the fields. It was the best day I have had in a while. Of course, I still had plenty of work to do, but I was able to enjoy the sunshine too. 

Sunshine can only mean one thing. Ella wearing her sunglasses.


She really thinks she is too cool for school. 


On another note, I have a question. I ordered some items over three months ago from a direct seller. A couple of the items were Christmas presents for the girls, and the seller knew that at the time. I paid her. I still have not received my merchandise. I have emailed her and facebook messaged her (more than once), and she didn't even respond. I have talked to some other people who ordered from her at the same event. Some have received their items; some have not. I am trying really hard not to go to her facebook page and post on her wall that I am upset. This is unacceptable though. What would you do?