Saturday, March 22, 2014

Skinny Wednesday...

Hello! I hope you are all having a marvelous day. I am hoping for a good day, myself. The last several days have been full of adrenaline and busy stuff. I like busy though. Time at work passes faster if I am super busy. Although, the longest hour of the day is the last one in the office. 8:00 - lunch feels like :30, and even the few hours after lunch pass pretty quick. That last hour though....will suck the life out of anyone. Am I right? 

I have been doing much better with my diet. I don't mean diet as in I am on a diet. I mean that my overall diet is healthier than ever. This has been a long time coming. I feel better when I eat good food. I have lost a few el bees as a result. I have quite a few more to lose before I reach my goal. I am getting borderline obsessed with what I eat. I'm not going to go full on Christina Ricci or anything. 

There have been a few days recently that were weather wonderful. I am ready for more outside time. There is nothing better than a day that is not too hot and not too cold. A day when I can walk around outside all day without freezing or sweating. I love nice weather...




Things I do not love? Broken bones. She was surprisingly calm while we were at the hospital. 

She was riding and jumping and having a great afternoon with all things horse. The horse stopped. Hadley did not and went end over end off the horse.

 The first thing she asked was, "When can I ride again?"
The first thing I asked was for narcotics. For me. Ok, I'm just kidding about that part. I will admit that I had a whiskey drink after getting her home and settled in bed that night. My nerves were fried by the time the whole thing was taken care of that night. Everything will be fine though. Boot, crutches, cast after the swelling goes down, etc. Bones heal. 


In the night I took her pain medicine to her. I said, "Don't do drugs, but here is a loratab." 
I filled out my application for a new reality show about super moms right after that. 


Take it easy friends. Feel great about yourselves. :)