Friday, July 13, 2012

Snuggle That Face...

Sometimes I look at pictures I have taken of the codependents, and I just want to reach into the screen and snuggle their faces. Instead, I opt to actually snuggle them in real life. Ella, the queen of cuddling, cannot get enough. She brings Spiky (that ratty pillow she drags everywhere we go) and climbs in bed with me at night. The right side of my body is the cuddle spot. The left side of my body is the sleepy spot. If she thinks she is going to fall asleep, she gets in the sleepy spot. If she feels like staying awake and just wants to be loved on, she gets in the cuddle spot. We watch TV while she's in the cuddle spot, and I rub her belly. Don't ask me why. She loves to have her belly rubbed. I prefer a back rub.




In all honesty when I look at pictures like this one, I can almost smell her. The feel of her skin is so vivid in my mind. And...I can vividly remember what Spiky smells like too. Ewwww.